We are currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator to manage a one-year project starting July 2018. Preference shall be given to individuals familiar with information communication and technology (ICT) issues, human rights, and policy work, as well as candidates with a strong background in project management and monitoring and evaluation.
Scope of work
• Work directly under the Executive Director;
• Direct and supervise the implementation of a one-year project on internet rights;
• Formulate and execute a detailed communications plan;
• Formulate and execute a monitoring and evaluation framework;
• Coordinate with partners and various stakeholders including government agencies and other CSOs;
• Comply with reporting requirements and maintain contact with donor organization;
• Write blog posts and statements, when necessary;
• Attend events as necessary and when relevant to the project; and
• Perform other functions related to FMA’s programs, as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Prior experience in project management and M&E;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Above-average management and organizational skills;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to take direction and work independently under general supervision.
Interested parties may send their CV and a sample written work to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.