Adobe Youth Voices Program Partnerships - Call for Partnerships
TakingITGlobal (TIG) is preparing to launch the second cycle of our Adobe Youth Voices digital media project – and we’re looking for additional partner organizations! We have identified your organization as one that might be interested in joining this project to engage in collaboration for great impact.
TIG is an international organization led by youth, empowered by technology. Our mission is to provide youth with opportunities for learning, capacity building, cross-cultural awareness, and self-development through the use of Information and Communication Technologies. For more information, please visit www.tigweb.org.
Adobe Youth Voices is the Adobe Foundation’s signature philanthropy initiative empowering young people to Create with Purpose. Youth use digital tools to express themselves and issues important to them. You can visit http://www.youthvoices.adobe.com/ to learn more about the program.
If you are selected to be a partner organization, you will receive:
- Funding: Stipend from TakingITGlobal to run local youth projects smoothly and effectively. – Software: Adobe’s multimedia software (Photoshop Elements and Premiere) to use in program delivery. – Training: Online training to on the use of multimedia tools and methods for inspiring youth to create media pieces with purpose. – Access to resources: Plenty of resources for advanced software skills, international exhibition opportunities, program development training, and more! – Networking: Connections with other organizations from many parts of the world with the same area of activities and interests as yours.
Application Guidelines VERY IMPORTANT
1. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, December 31st, 2010
Apply at: http://www.tigurl.org/ayvapp2
2. Incomplete application forms will not be considered
3. The entire application process will take about 1 hour to complete
4. Successful applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis
5. If you are selected you will be expected to submit a completed software requirements form detailing your available computers and operating systems within 3 days of receiving an admission offer into the program.
To apply for this opportunity please fill out the application form: http://www.tigurl.org/ayvapp2
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you!
~ The Adobe Youth Voices Team at TakingITGlobal